Wandiligong

Jane E. Whites cottage in Wandiligong was built in approx 1883 by Edward Clarke, a local miner. Two years later on the 6th February 1885, he sold the cottage and 3797sqm of land around it, to Jane E. and Davey White.

This heritage listed cottage was renovated in 2012 but with the the extreme weather conditions in this beautiful part of the world it was time for a full external repaint.

All external surfaces were pressure washed and painted to the existing colour scheme using Dulux Weathershield and Cetek extreme for the timber windows and doors.